- Tying pointe shoes
- Sewing pointe shoes
- Risks of pointe
- Buying pointe shoes
- Student screening forms
- Shoe resources
- Video clips of each of the 30+ new exercises presented in the program. The exercises are demonstrated by dancers ranging from a 1st year pointe student to a professional dancer so that you can see a variety of levels and dancers. These clips are in .mp4 format so that they can be viewed on computers, smart phones and tablets.
- 30 minute multimedia presentation detailing the assessment process and demonstrating all of the assessments with a variety of students. This presentation is in .mov format (Quicktime) to preserve the best clarity due to the amount of text in the presentation.
- Video clips of the pointe shoe fitting process and discussing different aspects of foot preparation and shoe comparison and selection.
- 24 progressive lesson plans
- Each designed to be repeated for 2-3 classes
- 1 hour class format that is designed to be a supplemental ballet class in addition to teaching pointe work
- Each lesson has music suggestions provided to make class planning even quicker (other music works too)
- Lesson plans are in a pdf file, allowing you to print copies as needed and make notes for your class without affecting your originals
The material in this program is not designed to be performed by dancers without proper supervision of a trained dance educator. This program is designed to allow professional dance educators to increase their knowledge and enjoy the convenience of prepared lessons to help them to save time and build a progressive program.